[message_box title=”Our Vision” color=”green”]Every Forest Hills School District student has the resources to reach their full potential.
We cultivate resources and create opportunities to prepare all Forest Hills School District students to be successful.[/message_box]
The Foundation raises funds through gifts of cash, securities, personal life insurance, bequests and charitable trusts, made by individuals, corporations and other foundations.
FHFE also hosts events that raise funds as well as awareness of the Foundation and its mission.
FHFE manages and distributes the funds for educational programs and activities based on input from school district administration, staff and parents and fully supported by the FHFE board.
As expressed in the Foundations mission above, there are several ways that the foundation supports the school district in achieving its goals.
- It raises additional money to support education related programs
- It helps existing groups manage funds
- It is a qualified charitable organization which can receive education related gifts and memorials
- It brings the community and the schools together to work toward the future of our community and its children
- It provides another vehicle to help Forest Hills achieve “Success for all Students”